By submitting a Data Subject Access Request (DSAR) to UA, you are entitled to know:
- If UA is processing your information;
- Access to that information;
- Why UA is processing your information;
- The names of any third parties that the information has been shared with;
- The estimated period for which your personal data will be stored (or, if this hasn’t yet been decided, the criteria used to determine that period);
- Any relevant information about how the personal data was obtained; and
- Information about automated decision-making, including profiling, and the reasoning for and potential consequences of the automation.
There are no specific ways to make a request about your data. While you can submit a DSAR any number of ways, but the most efficient is through the UA Privacy Portal.